Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Please continue to guide genuine seekers Swamiji

Dear Swamiji,

I have been reading your weekly articles published in Economic Times for the last 4 years. I was inspired by the wisdom expressed in just few simple words which I could apply in my day to day life to live happily in this stressful world.

I got my first opportunity to meet you during Kalpataru Meditation program in Mumbai on January 26, 2010. It is one of the most memorable days of my life. I experienced a miracle as my last two years suffering due to chronic bronchitis/asthma was cured in just one day meditation program. I will always remain indebted to you for this wonderful gift. I also experienced your energy, simple effective techniques, & teachings & realized that whatever I learned though newspaper articles was just a tip of the iceberg.

Based on my wonderful experience during Kalpataru Meditation program, I was planning to attend your other programs to benefit from your teachings, techniques & blessings. But the situation turned into a mess created by media depriving many genuine seeker opportunity to attend your programs.

A couple of days back I learned about your decision to live in seclusion. Though I respect your decision, here is my request to reconsider it so that we benefit from your blessings, teaching & techniques. I know there are many people who are not unaffected by the media reports & continue to seek your guidance & I am one of them. By your decision to live in seclusion many genuine seekers are going to miss a lifetime opportunity. It will only make media to be even more confident & bolder to attack another genuine master in future.

Deepak Tudvekar

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment