Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Support for Swami Nithyananda from Istanbul

Firstly, I want to thank you with my gratitude very much for the free ebooks and nithya dhyaan mp3, with all my heart and being ,I am doing all the meditations and I know
I am initiated although I have never been near to Master Paramahamsa Nithyananda's presence and I wish very much and hope someday I will.

And I wanted to say a few words ,know that no malicious move can create confusion,doubt and mistrust in the minds of real living enlightenment devotees.If we think negatively about hostile people, we will absorb their vibrations.The subject becomes like the object.We are not isolated or separate, waves are created in the collective mind and can be changed.In those days we must not supress or express but to control, sublimate and transmute that energy into a higher expression.Be Transmutation Into A Hıgher Expression.Everything is auspicious and will be more good than ever before.To my dear initiator in Sadhana to Great Great Being Swamiji Paramahamsa Nithyananda with my love,respect and forever gratitude to you.
Swamiji,
I am one of your acharyas although never been in direct contact in real.But I so much hope and wish someday to meet you.

Nithyanandam
Reyhan Buket

Istanbul

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment