Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

The world needs youuuu backkkk Swamiji

its unbelivable to see that you are quiting from dhayanapeetam..It creates so much pain in me swamijiiiiiiiiiiiiii :(.. We need you back.. desperately.. i thought of seeing you soon swamiji .. but will this happen?? Till these days, for the past two years my only strength is Nithyananda.. I dont bother about anything.. all of a sudden you are leaving us all... I know when i ask You i m selfish.. but dont know what to do... you are the only source who can take me beyond my intellect and keep me in the space where you are.. I need to you see you soon swamiji.. bless me... Love you swamiji.. Love youuuuuuuuuu Sooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :) Wish to see you very soooooon ..


Nithyanandam :)
Renga Rajan

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment