Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Master you are amazing!

I'm so glad to hear from you again, Master!

And - as always - I'm just impressed on how you deal with all this situation.
(I would not be able to handle such a thing in a million years)

What you do is beyond any definition or adjective. It's just unbelievable. You know, I used to ask myself why I have decided to be in this kind of life I'm living, why I haven't pick something better to do than to put myself in conflicts, all the people I met, all the problems I faced and so on, but... Looking at what you are dealing with now, well... my life is a pretty easy one!
Who else would ever accept to play your lila?

You're so amazing... and I love you so much.

Thank you.

Nithyanandam!

M. Vasconcelos da Silva

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment