Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

An Observation

One erstwhile devotee has recently written as follows : ( I quote without comments )

"The teachings and the techniques ( of Swamiji ) have no doubt changed my life completely and for that I am grateful to Nithyanand"

At some other place in the same composition, the same devotee claims that :

"This shattering series of incidents that we have gone through has made me realise that whatever transformation I have experienced in the past few years have been due to my own sincerity, dedication and intensity in whatever I was doing"

an observer

No comments:

Post a Comment