Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

IN WHAT WAY I CAN CONTRIBUTE?

Dear Swamiji, I am Indhumati from Germany (whom you blessed to organize a Kalpataru in Germany). I am doing and practising your NithyaDhyaan (using CD) everyday and also Satsangs every week and find it very fantastic and bought in lot of changes in me and my life and this is the truth. Though there are some disturbances and rumours created by Sun news and politics in India for our organization, I have my supporting hand for you swamiji!!!!. Please let me know in what way I can contribute for you and ashram from my side.(Please pass this message to Swamiji and my sincere thanks to him and his efforts to bring light to people and our vedic culture back to us.)

Nithyanandam. Indhumati

No comments:

Post a Comment