Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

LOVED ONE (a poem)

* Nithyananda Swami *

When I saw you….

My heart felt a brightness.

When I met you close,

I felt my life becoming more blissful.

When I started to follow your teachings….

My Life Changed!

Oh Master,

You are the one protecting me from going into the wrong path and pulling me into the right path.

NITHYANANDA, you’re my *STAR*

I promise, I will only follow your teachings and your blissful meditation techniques…..

Colour lights are always shining in front of my eyes the day I met you….

No one can ever say WHY….

I will never forget you in this world or the next….

You are a good saint PARAMAHAMSA NITHYANANDA!!!

Thank you Swamiji for this life.

My prayers are forever for you…

From,

MISS PRISHA ( your dear kanna)

- 12 years

* Seremban, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment