Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

(Swamiji) only care about our growth, He knows what is our destination, He doesn't want to miss anyone of us, He doesn't want any tiny thing to hinder our big strike towards our destination, because He knows who He are and who We are.

I am very sure, Swamiji doesn't need us to say "we love him, we support him"

Just we continue our sadhana, is the only thing Swamiji will be happy with.

So I want to say, My Beloved Master, I am doing good in Hong Kong, growing through karma yoga, delicate my life to Shiva.

I will come ashram again, bow down on your feet, that is my greatest happiness.

Radiating Enlightenment,

Yoyo from Hong Kong

No comments:

Post a Comment