Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

IRRESPONSIBLILITY of TELEVISION MEDIA & PRESS – ITS IMPACTS

Nithyanandam

I prostrate before the holy feet of my Master Paramahamsa Nithyananda.

I am a BE graduate.

I am one among the millions of people touched and transformed by Paramahamsa Nithyananda.

Before Swamiji entering my life, I can say in a single word that my life was a CHAOS.

It is HIM who freed me from the world of delusion and hallucination. He freed me out of the conditioning and corruption that the so called evolved society had created in my inner space. “HE GAVE MYSELF TO ME” the ultimate that any one can get in his/her life.

HE just transformed my life - from a chaos to a beautiful poetry just by his compassion. The TRUTH that he expresses in HIS very body language is more than enough for us to catch that TRUTH in our body language. He is the embodiment of TRUTH.

He made me understand that:

- Life is simple

- Life is a gift

- Life is a celebration

- Life is just to radiate the Enlightenment in me

He made me live my life in its reality as it is.

He has guided me before, guiding me now and will do in time to come… It IS an eternal communion.

Nothing in the cosmos can shake that connection.

It is high time that the common mass should rise and wake up from the MAYA. From the Maya created by the MEDIA and PRESS in major, among the public. IT IS an absolutely irresponsible behaviour by the Press and Media to Relay and Publish such a stuff without due verification of the content for its Authenticity from the Government or Police. They didn’t even bother to get the concern or content verification from the Ashram side.

They play the key role in creating a UNNECESARY HYPE and SENSATIONALISING the issue where there is no necessity for such a hype. The speculation of the media almost created a LAW and ORDER problem and make the public feel as if it was a EMERGENCY SITUATION IN THE STATE.

IT CLEARLY SHOWS THAT MEDIA AND PRESS JUST FORGOT/NEGLECTED THE FACTOR OF SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (supposed for which they are created) AND HAS JUST BECOME THE TOOLS IN THE HANDS OF ANTI SOCIAL ELEMENTS AND ITS ALLIES.

No doubt that in the current scenario, the so called PRESS & MEDIA’S ATTITUDE make us understand very clearly that they

· ARE NO MORE NEUTRAL ENTITIES

· ARE NO MORE PRO SOCIAL ELEMENTS

· ARE NO MORE FOR THE RIGHTEOUSNESS &

· ARE IN THE HANDS OF ANTI SOCIAL & ANTI HUMAN ELEMENTS & ITS ALLIES

· ARE NOT BOTEHRED ABOUT ANYBODY/ANYTHING EXECPT THEIR MARKET AND TRP

· ARE SILENTLY INVOLVING THEMSELVES IN BRINGING DOWN THE CIVILISATION OF INDIA AS SUCH ON THE WHOLE TERMS

THE FOOLISH CAMPAIGNS done by media and anti social elements against Swamiji don’t have that strength to break the communion that happened with my MASTER.

Those people with their false defaming campaigns may appear as though they are a BIG giants with lot of strength, power and influence and all bla blas. We have the strength of silence… The strength of meditation… The strength of the TRUTH. The strength of the Bliss that radiates through millions of Swamiji’s devotees. We people who are transformed knew those FALSE PROPAGANDAS are just passing clouds.

Now the Bhakthi, Faith and Trust in HIM is becoming stronger and stronger…

I never judge my MASTER whatever may the ISSUE.

Personally I take this issue a chance to see and experiment myself living a unclutched life whatever may be situation in the outerworld. Just radiating the fragrance of Bliss irrelative of the outerworld stuffs.

As Our Master says “WHATEVER HAPPENS IS AUSPICIOUSNESS” let us imbibe these words deep in our being and move forward, because a GREAT responsibility is before us to stand, and support for the TRUTH.

I am always there for Swamiji and his SANGHA.

I am standing BY Nithyananda, FOR Nithyananda, and HIS DHAMMA & SANGHA.

Nithyanandam

In Nithyananda

Thyagarajan - in devotion to MY GREATEST MASTER

No comments:

Post a Comment