Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

My soulfull support, my prayer for the Master Nithyananda (same as Lord shiva)

My Lord
Swamiji

I have so much to say to the people creating the recent non senses, but then i realized that The Unshakable Transformation that YOU have given to me
with your divine grace is what is lacking in others who unfortunately could not get your blessings. It is those people creating such things , as that is their
interest.
I pray to you to come back with intensified shining this time which people find it hard to even look at.You are our only protector. I am sure all this
happenings are only for some unknown benefit to all. YOU ARE LORD SHIVA HIMSELF. Please forgive all and come for our rescue.
My being knows you, YOU have given me the ground to stand in this planet.

EVER IN YOUR SERVICE
Pranab Sarkar

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment