Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

My experience with Swamiji Nithyanandaji

Nithyanandum !

I know swamiji since August 2009 when I first attended NSP program at Chennai. I had very good spiritual experiences.The meditation techniques as well as his teachings has transformed my life from chaos to blissful living . He is a very compassionate master. I have been to bidadi ashram few times and had attended programs like FIMT, BSP and Healers Initiation. I had very good experiences while meditating under Banyan Tree.

It is very painful for me when I learnt about various false allegations framed against swamiji which I totally disagree. Hence, I fully extend my support to swamiji who has always showered selfless love and blessings on all his devotees.

Nithyanandum !

Jitendra Arora

Baroda

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment