Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Testimonials from Guna Segaran's Family and Friends

1. Dearest Swamiji
Since the day we met Swamiji, our life have changed for better. We are very happy. We are doing seva as much as we could. We need your blessings always.
Appana & Amutha

2. Dear Swamiji,

You are my guru. From I'm attend ASP Program, I'm improve my ownself.Believe , to glad see again.I miss you forever.
Kamaleswari d/o Selvaraj.

3. Guruvae Saranam
Satguruvae Ungul Podpadam Saranam Saranam
Guruvae,
I am very blissful due to swamiji. All my health and family problems dissolved totally. Thank you very much.
Nithyananda Swamiji Jay
D.Gunasundari

4. Dear Beloved Swamiji
YOU are my dearest GURU. Am always thinking of you. Had severe back ache. Swamiji's initiated healer did healing on me yesterday. I am perfectly alright today. Previously had injection for this problem but no effect. Nithyanandam
From Shanda

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment