Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Thank you Swamiji

Dear Swami…

I am Punitha from Malaysia..

My only regret - I haven't been able to live at the ashram

in your presence day and night

But just by seeing you and knowing your teachings

You have given me so much

I bow down to you my master with my whole being

for this life time and any more


I'll pray for swami….that your mission & vision….will come true in 12/12/12…

NITHYANANDAM…

Malaysia

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment