Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Love and support to my master Nithyananda

HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE HARE RAMA HARE RAMA RAMA RAMA HARE HARE
Let this reach with all my love and support for master

Iam balajisundar
age 18
radhe krishna!
om nama shivaya!
nithyanandam!

Krishna is still seeing all of us...swamiji must be taken care by him more....I request all the gods now now to wash away all the sufferings from him. swamiji must reacover its my request please..I tank swamiji as i believe strongly his TREMONDOUS teaching are true.And its helping me to play with my intellect and bakthi towards krishna... i love you swamiji,all these days you prayed for us thank you so much swamiji,now we all have to pray for swamiji.YOU HAVE liberated little of me from my mind....and your nithya dhyana can cure people even if they dont have faith in it.....and i had been aspiring for getting trained from you by attending NSP and carryout my krishna conciousness.....
Lord chaitanya has never failed to tell us about the kali yug...so only he kept this maha mantra... I dont know why people hurt....Iam praying to lord krishna to bless each one of us and take care of us and iam not a big person....i would like to contribute my prayers its my duty......iam a devotte and a seeker and i will be seeking to reach krishna ........i will never leave that beaty full........he cannot be described...........dont worry swamiji please...

aami naraya namo!devi narayan namo!
- balaji sundar

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment