Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Swamiji Nithyananda my Bhagavan

pranam bhagwanji,
I am sorry for doubting you first, but please forgive me after all its human brain i know i am ur child and you love me more than i do.You are my god you are pure. Bhagwanji please help me in my mission as i really want my family members to trust you and to follow you.bless me with your energy so that i can come and meet you as i really want to hug you and do the guru pooja infront of you, i went to the ashram to attend BSP on 23rd feb but could not see you there physically but i know your presence was every where , swamiji is nothing but pure truth the video is fake ,it is made to defame our bhagwanji. I have experienced your energy many times your words that `DONT WORRY I AM WITH YOU I`LL TAKE CARE OF YOUR PROBLEM`, are my source of strength whenever I am feeling scared.Swamiji please pray for me and bless with strong vitarka, I had given a letter to dhyaana maharaj during the BSP programme, I am sure he must have given it to you ,please answer my letter and give me darshan,Help me in convincing my family about you I want them to follow you ,please guide what should I do to convice them about you because only you can help them especialy my grandfather who really needs your help heal him please , he doesnt know much about you.swamiji please call me , read my mind and guide me.
my life is your life please plan it in the bestest way you want to.
I miss you and love you
you are my guru
take care bhagwanji
I am trying my best to follow your teachings and live like a jeevan mukta and i am sure the day will come when I will be enlightened dont want to waste this janama without being enlightened.
nithyanandam,
megha sharma

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment