Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

My Guru Paramahamsa Nithyananda

Nithyananda was the first Guru I ever learned about or met. I was introduced to him through the Vedic Temple in Delaware, Ohio. I listened to his video sessions, read his books and took classes that would help me become more enlightened. I found him to be very inspirational, very profound in what he said and what he wrote about. I still cherish his books and would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a better understanding of themselves and their place in this world and the next. I became very connected to all the wonderful people at the temple and always looked forward to meditation, yoga or special events with them. Nithyanada was the reason I went to India. He and the desire to take his three-week workshop along with Ma Shivananda's prompting and encouragement was the the driving force that got me to India. Without either of these two forces, it would not have happened under the circumstances. I will be forever grateful and indebted to both of them for the life-changing and incredible events of my trip to India. May they and the temple be blessed forever more.
Ene


Namaste

Ene Katrin Oro
ene3@sbcglobal.net

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment