Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Whatever might be the situation, Paramahamsa Sri Nithyananda is my Guru

I attended swamiji’s NSP program in November 2009.During a meditation session, he wanted us to be with ultimate vitarka and do the maha mantra (“hmmm...”) meditation.
I was initially not able to control my mind into vitarka but I felt ripples of energy from swamiji flowing through me and in an instant I got vitarka and the awareness that I identified when the feeling of “me” was pulled into myself. It was like I –the being- am at the centre and at a distance from the ultimate me, I could see (my) body and understood that Nithyananda swamiji and I were the same. I also understood that the body is NOT me but mine. Only the sound “nithyanandam” was going through the ultimate me as an answer for whatever thoughts arised. I understood that the thoughts were NOT from me but the body and was flying across me up in the dark sky. When my body thought of Vaishnodevi temple, I answered “nithyanandam” with cosmic bliss, when my body thought of jwala mukhi temple; I answered “nithyanandam” with the same everlasting bliss. Even when my body worried whether this experience will soon be lost, I answered “nithyanandam”. I see the world in a different eye from then on. I even forgot how I used to see the world before this experience but i do know that I have changed a big way and have at last found me.
Once while doing the nithyadhyaan, I seemed to enter into a same situation but this time i understood that I am infinity but also nothing. I am bliss but also silence. I am both the extremes, like ying yang. These were some of the biggest experiences with swamiji.
Whatever might be the situation, Paramahamsa Sri Nithyananda is my guru!!! Nithyanandam!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Master is ecstasy!!
Master happening in one's life is very rare. And i'm too honored I'm chosen His disciple! Wonders happen with Master in your life and wonders happend in my life too. Wonders are not magic's please note. Magic's add momentary thrill and are never eternal! Yes! Liberations are continuing in my inner space imbibing Master's each truth! i'm living a fulfilled life. Whatever happens in life, the inner core Bliss is never shaken! Renouncing wealth materials, health, sex is not REAL renunciation! But renouncing the negative emotions such as lust, fear, worry, expectaions, jealousy, comparison greed, ego discontentment, guilt is REAL real renunciation! and this is what EACH AND EVERY DEVOTEE AT DHYANAPEETAM ARE EXPERIENCING. We are l;iving His preachings every moment 24/7 literaly every moment. These are practically possible only by an AUTHENTIC GURU! and thats where we are in! His hands!This is possible only by the one who can live and radiate God consciousness eternally!! Please give us back our Guru with all His Valor! We need Him most! We need His well being! It is true that and enlightened Master is beyond emotions, but we devotees cant see our Master face so much harassment! Be a human community!

Post a Comment