Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Support for our beloved Swamiji Paramahamsa Nithyananda

I have known him for ever. Though technically I knew him since March 2009. He has given me so much that there is a traffic jam (as Swamiji says) because of too much information. I will narrate this as it comes to me. It is like the water flowing when the flood gates are opened.

I can start with the first Kalpataru experience. I was in very difficult situation that time. It was very difficult financially, emotionally and my energy was very low. I was a spiritual seeker for many years (about 15+) and was still facing this and was extremely mad. Somehow despite these troubled situation and my mind state, we were still volunteering for Kalpataru that was going to happen in Dallas. One of those days, I told my wife that I was a fool and wasted so many years of my life on all these things which does not have any power to change anything in your life on this relative plane. So I should stop wasting my time and start working on getting more and more money. Next day or so, I got a call from my wife about the Kalpataru in Houston and she asked me whether we can attend that. Somehow I agreed and we went to Houston.

That Kalpataru, I still can not forget, it is as if the whole thing is etched in my memory. The day went very nicely and I enjoyed most of the meditations. The climax was the darshan part. When I went to Swamiji, he as usual was about to touch my aajna with his thumb, but when I asked for healing, he just changed and put his hand on my head. With that one touch, he changed the whole thing. I lost the track of time and I did not know how long his hand was on my head. I could very clearly feel (as if I am seeing it) a column of energy descending from his hand into me and that column went till it almost touched the naval center. But it stopped before that. I was in complete state of peace and joy.

He gave me a big hug and I could smell a very sharp fragrance which was not from this world. I was surprised by it. More surprised because my wife has allergy towards any perfume and she did not say anything about the fragrance. I did not tell her for next two days and waited for her to say about it. When she did not talk about it at all, I told her about it. This was confirmed by our daughter too. After this I attended Dallas Kalpataru, YSP, Healer's initiation in US and then LBE in Bidadi.

Swamiji has changed my life in many ways. He has given me enough means to lead a very happy and conflict free life. During LBE, I could feel his divinity many many times and experienced many other miracles. That time I requested him that I wanted to work only for him which he agreed due to overflowing compassion on his part. I am so happy that I met him and found my Guru, God and Goal in him. He is the infinite consciousness I always used to meditate on. He is the Shiva whom I used to meditate on always. Just being around him is such a joy! After spending so much time around him, I can clearly say that - He is absolutely pure without any taint of impurity.

This life is for Nithyananda, with Nithyananda, and in Nithyananda!

Vishwas

No comments:

Post a Comment