Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Swami NIthyananda is THE GURU

Swami Nithyananda is THE Guru and all those who are the Judas's and doubting Thomas's will miss the greatest advent on planet earth.

I am eternally grateful to Him for happening in my life and for making me realise that life is much more than what our limited vision assumes.

When I heard that such a damaging video was being telecast, I told my informant, "uncluth, and go to sleep, it has to be graphics". There was no doubt then,nor do I care about such madness. We have limited time on earth, and it is too precious to waste on such rubbish. I will be with my Swami eternally, With his Grace I remain his ardent devotee

Ma Nithya Chitrabanu (Radha)

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment