Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

My voice and support to Swamiji Paramahamsa Nithyananda

Nithyanandam,
It's legally,socially,legally,spiritually wrong to look into one's bedroom and publish his nirvana photos in magazines.
We all should relook the habit of critizizing others without minding others privacy.
I think it is a sin.
Every one should atleast learn now the morality not to look into others privacy.
It's a very cheap activity.
Every heart can understand the pain of such critizizing and public revealation of one's Private things.
It's very indecent. I cant even think as a revenge to my enemy.This is a way of terrorism to destroy an induidual.
I feel guilty for my unability to help swami directly at this sitiuation.
When i write this i feel like crying.
My Sincere Thanks to SWAMI PARAMAHAMSA SRI NITHYANANDA for still being available for the sake of Humanity.I love you Swami.
I pray to yourself for your Betterness.
I can never forget Swami for the good things he had done in my life.
With Love
Sri Ananda Devaathman.

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment