Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

This too will pass

Dear Swamiji, I have been inspired so much by you and your experiences and your discourses for years, and I am very grateful for all of that and I want to express my deepest concern for you and your painful experiences at this moment, all I can say is that to me and all people who are on a path of truth it is just another challenge to become stronger and remember "this too will pass",
with love and compassion
Christine de Jong
Amsterdam,Netherlands

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment