Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

I love you Swamiji

Dear Nithyananda,

I have never met you in person, but I regularly watch your videos on your Youtube channel.

I can`t believe what is happening to you right now, because it is absolutely crystal clear to me that you are not guilty of anything that you are being accused of. When I`m watching you, I feel with absolute certainty in my heart that you are pure, and Good, and that the accusations are totally false and absurd.

I don`t need any facts or proof, or history about you, I just know it.

Also, I can`t believe some of the accusations are actually accusations, because they are simply part of your personal life. And there is absolutely no relevance in it concerning you being enlightened or not, or you being trustworthy or not.

You are a Light in this world, and you have been and are a Light to me, for which I thank you deeply.

With all my Love and respect,

Esther Ferdinand

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment