Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

My deepest prayers!!

My Deepest Prayers .......
i can't find words to express my gratitude & love to my Master .....Nityananda
...My heart sings prayers to Lord Sri Narashima.....
My Lord ....Please protect my Master
& Keep Him in Your comfort care...
Master of all Masters I bow down to You with tears & love .... who knows ALL...in ALL..
namo namo nirjita-kala simha
namo namo kalpita-kalpa-simha
i offer my obeisances unto Lord Nrsimha,
who is never defeated by time.
He is the all-powerful lion incarnation
...ito nrsimhah parato nrsimho
yato yato yami tato nrsimhah
bahir nrsimho hrdaye nrsimho
nrsimham adim saranam prapadye
Lord Nrsimha is here and also there.
Wherever i go Lord Nrsimha is there
He is in the heart and is outside as well
I surrender to Lord Nrsimha, the origin
of all things and the supreme refuge.
Nithyanandam !
Selvie
Malaysia
LBT Dec 09'

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment