Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Love for my Guru!!

I started watching Nithyananda's youtube videos in the summer of 2009 and was blessed enough to attend a Darshan with Swamiji in Vancouver, Canada in the fall of 2009. I have also read Swamiji's "Living Enlightment" boook, listen to his music CDs and meditate regularly using His meditation techniques.

I was scheduled to go to the March 2010 Inner Awakening program; and plan to attend whenever these programs are resurrected.

I love and support Nithyananda. The eternal truths that he shares are the inspiration for all that I do. Please know that nothing that the outer world says or does will ever change my love for Nithyananda.

These accusations and arrest has done nothing but strengthen my love for and devotion to Nithyananda.

Merrilee Bogle

Calgary, Canada

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment