Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Support for Paramahamsa Nithyananda

Nithyanandam!
I would like to encourage all people associated with Paramahamsa Nithyananda to stay strong and not to believe the lies spoken against the Master. There is no one on the planet Earth today who is like Him. The title "Paramahamsa", is not given easily to anyone.

I give no credence to the lies and slander aimed at the Master. I have waited most of my life to see and meet a spiritual Master of His caliber, and finally I was blessed to discover His existence on this planet. I, and my children happily, met the Master in person, a year ago in Seattle after watching videos on Youtube for a year and a half.

Much healing happened for myself and my children, thanks to the blessings form Paramahamsa Nithyananda I, and my family, support and stand with Sri Nithyananda, firmly, forever! Please stand with the Master, in these times of offensive actions, towards Him. He is innocent and deserves to be defended. Sincerely. Chet Harvey and family.

Nithyanandam!
Chet Harvey

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment