Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

THE ETERNAL TRUTH : Have we all really learnt this???

Nithyanandham to all!!!!

My name is Vinod from Singapore and im only 21 years old. I got to know Life Bliss Foundation through my mother who attended Kalpataru last year in November right here in Singapore. She attended the LBP Level 1 programme the following month and she benefitted alot from the course through the techniques. as suh, she urged me to go for it and i completed my level 1 in january this year.

Now,i have never met Swamiji in person but as far as i know, he has taught me alot of things and most importantly impacted my life positively. His techniques have all helped me to become a better person in life. And most importantly, he has presented to us many eternal truths of life. To me, that is all that matters. People have to understand that eternel truths are truths regardless of who it comes from or what type of person it comes from. I still do my Nithya-Dhyaan every morning and chant my Guru Puja manthras because I's still very grateful to Swamiji who has taught me so much in life and it has only been a mere 1 1/2 months since I went for my level 1 programme. I have not even seen him in person yet I feel that 've learnt so much and gained to much. And I'm very sure that many of yu would have feel th same sense of gratitude and appreciation.

This brings me to my next point about understanding his teachings. I think we should stop speculating or questioning whether the person in the video is Swamiji or not? From the time I saw the video the first time to date, I've never felt any less thankful to Swamiji than I ever have because I was able to see past the event. i didn't even question or start to analyse whether the video was true, false, etc etc etc. So what if the person in the video was Swamiji? So what? To me, he his teachings are real and are so applicable to today's life context; he has helped so many people in India and all parts of the world; he provides free food for thousands everyday. The list goes on and on. None of us can even achieve 1/4 of what he has done thus far. We are nobody to comment on morals of others. I just took his teachings as was said and it has helped me greatly in my life and I'm sure it would most definitely continue to help me through my life. I'v always loved doing service and I've learnt the most beautiful art of doing 'Seva' through the Life Bliss Foundation Singapore and every week I look forward to helping out during Satsand Classes.

Lastly, Swamiji alwayz preached 1 thing and 1 thing only. Be Blissful. That's it. If we have understood this very simple statement of his teaching, all else will fall into place and we will be able to so easily see past the flaws, mistakes, etc etc etc. But its very unfortunate and sad that being the 'socially-conditioned' human beings that we are, we still choose to see mistakes and harp on the flaws of our fellow human beings. I urge and plead evey single one of you to see past the event, stop one moment and think through all that you have learnt from Swamiji. His teachings have transformed so many of us into wonderful people and it is in that light that I feel that no mater what happens, we should stand by Swamiji's side. Thank You.

Nithyanandham,
Vinod

P.S : I can still say alot more about this :-)

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment