Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

You taught me to uncluth

Swami,
I go only by my experiences with you...as soon as someone told me about the news for a moment I wondered what is happening? Then my immediate thought went to My experience with you Swami...and I choose to go only by that...since then I have lots of peace...you taught me to uncluth -anything you taught me or let me experience has only empowered me, enhanced me and given me lot of peace. I love you Swami and I am with you always.

I remembered what Lord Krishna said- anything that happens is Auspicious.....even this is Auspicious...after all this is HIS Game...this MAYA- why get fooled...May be GOD wanted to expand this work faster, maybe he wanted seekers to get associated with you sooner and so this was one way of reaching out to millions and they too get an experience of HIM through you

I want to Thankyou for everything.

I wish to give 'unclutch' to as many lives as I can

I wish to take your mission forward in this universe and beyond

Anitha Pillai
Hyderabad

No comments:

Post a Comment