Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

You are way beyond all this

Nithyanandam!

Beloved Nithyananda Swamiji,

All my support to you and the Nithyananda Mission in these moments. I am one drop in the ocean of people who has greatly benefited from your teachings. You lightened up my being and showed me the way to Jeevan Mukti, an un-clutched and conflict-free life. No matter what is happening right now, I can clearly see that Jeevan Mukti grows strong in me. All the initiations and all the tools you have given me are working 100%, my inner space is un-touched. I clearly know you are way beyond all this…beyond my mind or the human mind of anyone who tries to frame you.

All my love and support to all his devotees, please take care that the seed of kutarka (wrong logic) does not get in your inner space. Let the strong connection with the Master and all your strong experience be the under current of your inner space and your life. Nurture just that.

I invite all of you to be loud and share your wonderful experiences to the world wihout falling to the lower consciousness of those behind this drama.

I know that Master is taking care of us.


All my love and gratitude
In Nithyananda
Iskra L. Zamarron (Ma Ananda Oormi)

No comments:

Post a Comment