Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Nithyanandam!

Nithyanandam,

If I say ‘please reveal controversial facts to people’ means I yet not have faith in you.
If I say ‘please come back’ means I have yet not understood you.
If I say ‘I am writing this mail to support you’ means I still have doubt about your incarnation.

So, I will only say,
Swamiji, please bless all of us, even to them who are so called against you.
Swamiji, please bless us to live blissful life & fulfill the true meaning of our life.
Swamiji, please help us to get fruits of your incarnation, so as to fulfill your mission “tat tvam asi” completely.

Nithyanandam,

Lakshmi & Yogesh Meghrajani

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment