Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Swamiji transformed my life

Nithyanandam.
I first met swamiji in 2007. After meeting swamiji I can tell that I started to experience different dimensions in my life.After attending the first level programme, I realized how much I had lost the connection with myself. I cant even laugh for a single joke.I was that much tight within myself.Only at that time, I realized that I wasn’t able to sit silently or peacefully within myself. That much chaos was within me. Only after meeting swami I realized how much I had taken everything for granted. After that I started practicing swamis meditation technique and started reading his teachings. At first I didn’t realize how much transformation that had happened in me. And then,suddenly I became aware of myself.The way I handled everything was totally different.I started thanking everyone ,and started appreciating everything.I had the feeling that life is an eternal celebration.I was able to sit within myself.Everytime,I faced any problem swamis words just surfaced like an arrow and helped me to dissolve it.Never in my life,I had experienced such a wonderful miracle. All, I can tell is,I feel that there is something being added in my life.There is no words to describe this. I thank swamiji ,the compassionate a being who had transformed my life by his wisdom and ultimate teachings. I really feel the feeling of gratitude to have been receiving this knowledge from him, the greatest soul in this planet earth.

Sreelakshmi Selvaraja

No comments:

Post a Comment