Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Long live His Holiness

Dear Swamiji,
Long Live His Holiness.
I have never visited any of your Ashram so far. But I am your sincere disciple like EKALYVAN. Because whenever i am sailing at sea ( working as marine engineer ) i am carrying and reading all your books. My morale going high and healthy in spite of my lonliness and depression. The spiritual life what i am living now, is only because of you. You established the peace inside me.Now i am sailing at atlantic ocean ( trans atlantic ). From the sea, I am praying for your good entry. I am always standing by you. You are the Avthar. You take another Avathar like NARASHIMHA to uproot the scandal against you. Keep your ashram and vedic temple activities moving as usual.
My Sastanga namskaram at your holy feet.
Coiambatore thayumanavan from 1200 nm away from zibraltar.

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment