Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

My Bidadi experience

Nithyanandam!
Here is a little snippet about my Bidadi experience for the blog:

"If someone said that Bidadi ashram is Kailash, I would believe it without a doubt. I felt more safer in the ashram than any other place in Banglore. Everyone treats you with so much respect and love. Words cannot describe the love and devotion that each and every single ashramite has for Swamiji. You can literally see Swamiji in their eyes.Swamiji is so compassionate that he takes care of even the smallest of the smallest issues to ensure that his devotees are happy. Even when you don't express it to him verbally, he still takes care. He is Omniscient. I am not much of a spiritual reader nor a meditator, but all I can say is that I am much more happier than I ever was after attending Inner awakening with Swamiji. Swamiji has so beautifully taught me to "unclutch" without even teaching me the definition of the word. Swamiji, we love you. "

Pallavi

No comments:

Post a Comment