Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

We stand by you..

NITHYANANDAM!!
I am dumbfounded on the current situation involving my GREAT MASTER. At the same time it has not effected me in any way. My trust, faith, devotion, love for him still remains the same. In fact I think it has made me love him even more. Now the whole world will know of his existence. If I am going to put into words all that I have gone through and am going through after he entered my life there would be no end. The biggest miracle he has done for me is to get my husband back on his two feet after a very serious ailment. When i met him at kalpataru he said "Don't worry. I will help you". Ever since that day he is there for me in my daily life helping me and guiding me through. He has come to me on many occassions and gave me answers to questions that were lingering in me. These days I go through life with less stress cuz i know that he is there to handle all for me. My faith and trust in him will never decrease no matter what the situation is.

To me he is GOD in human form. I will always stand by my master especially in a trying time like this. Soon the storm will clear and the waves will subside and flowers will start blooming all over again in this garden of peace and love....

OM HREEM NITHYANANDAYA NAMAHA..................

joy
Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment