Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

I stand by my Guru

My Gratitude to Guru & Master - Paramahamsa Nithyananda.
I have been a follower & devotee since 2006, & have grown & benefited on many levels because of swamiji’s teachings.

At that time, I was going to lectures @Vedanta Society in Hollywood, seeking bliss, and one day a friend there, told me about Swamiji. I came home & went to the website, & connected with the photograph instantly. Since that day my life has been transform in a big way! I knew something had happened deep down in me, and I had come home. I had silent tears of joy. I immediately started talking to swamiji through the photo. I stopped going to Vedanta Society & started going to Nithyananda Ashram. Several months later, I was on the airplane to Bangalore Ashram for Nithyanandam, Kumba Mela & Ananda Tapas programs. I go to LA ashram and volunteered on many occasions & meet with other devotees & Ashramites who were transformed & inspiring on many levels, & shared similar experiences with many of them. Just being at the ashram itself is a blissful experience for me! I have since been back to Bangalore on 2 occasions to sit with the Master; for Himalayas Yantra, & Nithya Yoga Training in 2008.

So I know, prove & have experience eternal bliss though Paramahamsa Nithyananda’s Mission & Movement. I stand & support the movement. I have been healed of many things from Nithyananda, including Asthma and the truth of how to live & be eternally. I have taken all the programs that Swamiji has offered in California & Bangalore, & have gained much health & wellness and experienced low thought zone – bliss.

By Swamiji’s love, grace and compassion for the whole world, he gave us Life Bliss Meditation Technique/Nithya Dhyann & Nithya Yoga. I am able to experience bliss daily, & without conflicting thoughts, most of the time with these techniques. I am so ever grateful for Swamiji & so the many miracles that has happen in my personal life also – inner transformation.

I stand by my Guru at this time, and know he is able to bring us through. I bow at his feet. My humble pranams to you swamiji.

Sri Nithya Nirgunadevan

No comments:

Post a Comment