Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Stand Proud for Swamiji

There has been no other teacher who has affected me as deeply and as positively as Paramahamsa Nithyananda. This is the first person who showed me how to open up my heart. When your heart is open your meditations and your life become so much more meaningful.

He has offered me the opportunity to take a deep look at myself, which ultimately caused me to grow in ways I never expected.

Let's stand together for a true Guru! He's taken so many of us out of darkness and into light!

Sincerely,
Leandra Ginevra

No comments:

Post a Comment