Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Gift to humanity

Nithyanandam

I am Uma, from Malaysia. I know Swamiji for about three years. I can tell that After meeting swamiji everything was a miracle journey for me. I don’t have words to describe it. One of it is, success in completing my studies in degree after struggling of seven years. As, I was almost in time of giving up ,I met swamiji in kalpataru. The first word of him “I WILL TAKE CARE” has gave me so much courage and confidence to complete my studies. After that everything run smoothly, without any of my effort. Even though those who were around me was always giving hand by motivating,but that doesn’t made much changes. The simple word from swamiji was such powerful that it simply penetrated my being. I can tell that his words are not ordinary words but it carries energy with it.The only thing that I am sure about him is HE IS THE GIFT TO THIS WHOLE HUMANITY.DONT EVER MISS THE OPPORTUNITY OF FEELING CONNECTED WITH HIM.

Uma, malaysia

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment