Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

My support for Swamiji and Ashram

I work in the Marketing department of a MNC IT company in Bangalore . I have been benefited from Swamiji's teachings in work and life since 2005.I have attended his ASP, NSP and Healers programs. I am grateful to Swamiji for all his contributions to me and to the mankind.I have interacted with many of the Ashramites and I found them very nice, cooperative, helpful and resourceful.

My son had excessive Bilurubin count in his blood tests when he was born. We called up the Ashram Healing Centre and took 21 days of remote healing and now his test results show the count well within the limits.Medical records are available as proofs.

I do not believe whatever has been accused against Swamiji and Dhyanapeetam are true. I view them as accusations from jealous , insecure people.

All my support for Swamiji and Ashram.

Warm regards
Roopak Narayanankutty

No comments:

Post a Comment