Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Pranam to Swamiji

GURUVE CHARANAM

I had my first darshan of Swamiji in Nov 2005. He was full of compassion and healed me. I did my NSP in 2006, BSP, HEALER in 2008. Everytime when I had Energy Darshan, I could see improvement in health and spiritual level. He has helped me to find out best qualities in me as well as people around me. I feel so grateful for all his good teachings and showing us the path of 'Jeevan Mukthi'.

In Nithyanandam,
Radha Sridhar

No comments:

Post a Comment