Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

My role model is my Guru and my gratitude

I CAN'T LIVE WITH OUT MY GURU. HE'S THE ROLE MODEL FOR ME.

Paramahamsa Nithyananda is transformed lot of person’s life, in that i am also one of the person.
I have fear about life, when i met him, at the time i don't have a proper job also, after attending his sathsang, lot of changes in me.

After attending his meditation program (NSP) I got lot of clarity in my life, about fear, confidence, what is worry, what is happy, what is bliss and how the bliss is, what is life, why we are here, for what we are here? I'm get lot of clarity towards life.

And one more thing.....

For Enlighten being nothing need from outer world, what media publishing these things and ALL not reqd. for our master.

Our master came for us,
Living for us forever as A ROLE MODEL FOR OUR LIFE.
Here i want to mention "us" mean not only his devotees or disciples, Nithyan for ALL.

that's what i mention above

- HE'S THE ROLE MODEL FOR ME.

Please don't miss the enlighten Master Paramahamsa Nithyananda,
He is not my part of my life, He is my life.

Ever in Nithyanandam,
Suresh A

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment