Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Heartfelt gratitude to Swamiji

Dear All,
Nithyanandam.

I wish to convey my heartfelt gratitude to Swamiji for pointing out some very simple truths of life through the wonderful ASP program . He pointed out a simple and straight forward path to follow for everyday bliss for which I am ever grateful to him. I have also done NSP and Kalpataru programs with Swamiji , but it is ASP that impacted me the most . Like he himself says repeatedly, all the meditations and practices he teaches us through his courses have been around for hundreds of years and we all who have benefitted through Swamiji's discourses and techniques should not confuse the teacher with his teachings. Swamiji is and will always remain my teacher ( Guru) . ...my only one at that.

If my life is Blissful and simple ...its because of what I learnt during my ASP.
Thank you Swamiji...in gratitude always

--
Sandhya Godey

No comments:

Post a Comment