Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

You opened my eyes

My dearest Swamiji, how saddened I am at the suffering created by those who have not personally experienced your truth and love. I met you March 24, 2009 at your Patanjali discourse given in the L. A. Temple. I walked in because I had nothing else to do and I walked out changed. I could not yet comprehend the magnitude of what I had just experienced but I knew it to be the first full step to the truth that I have ever taken in my life. My husband and I continued taking your courses and we both attended the first LBE held in the summer of 2009. If there had been any doubting in my heart and mind upon our arrival at your beautiful ashram, your presence, your words, and your knowledge evaporated it. You led me through my most difficult memories, my deep pain, and you pulled me out of it. You created forgiveness in me. You created peace in my heart. You relieved me of my swirling mind. Swamiji, you have gently opened my eyes and my heart and warmed my very being. One day during summer LBE, you left for a Kalpataru. I felt like a child whose parent had left for the day. You give us all courage, strength, laughter, release, peace, freedom, and life. Swamiji, you are my teacher, my guru, there is nothing that could diminish or eliminate the truly cosmic experiences you have given me. I am a spiritual being having a human experience. You will never leave my heart.

In Nithyanandam,
Kim and Jim O'Shaughnessy
L. A. Temple
LBE Summer 2009

Category:

No comments:

Post a Comment