Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Jeevan Mukti it is going to be..

Dear swamiji:

I am told that that Sage Valmiki, when he was writing the Ramayan was both baffled and heart broken, torn into pieces and shattered with pain; not understanding the intense sufferings of Ram, Sita and the others....

He was said to have pondered: "O Lord, what kind of Lila is this...", but then also asked Existence, "What kind of Mystery is this"

I am certainly no Valmiki, but I cannot help melt into the same sentiments Valmiki must have felt when he uttered those words...

So I wonder, both intrigued and sometimes in pain, at "What kind of Lila has Swamiji chosen? And why?" He could have chosen anything he wanted, but why this Lila?

What kind of mystery is this, what great message is he about to unfold....

Luckily, Valmiki suffered for all of humanity so that we would not have to suffer as he did, when he finally revealed the sublime mystery of the Ramayan; so hopefully we would not have to suffer as he did, when we see our Beloved Guru, our beloved Swamiji, being attacked such. Hopefully, we would be consoled by knowing that this is but the chosen Lila of Swamiji, to reveal a SUBLIME message to our world, of this Age....

So let us wait patiently, though with anguish.

Swamiji, bless us and help us find solace and joy, by reminding ourselves what you expect of us at this mysterious time. I remind myself, the thing you want of us is nothing but to ardently practice Jeevan Mukti...

Swamiji, you bet you... Jeevan Mukti it is going to be..Let us dance like Shiva...The filthier the lies, the more vibrant we dance like Shiva, radiating enlightenment, Jeevan Mukti

Swamiji you are incrdible!

I love you.


AJAY J MOHABEER, MD
Occupational Medicine
Grapevine, Texas, USA.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have been watching Swamiji's video for last one year. I am learning new meaning of almost every spiritual concepts and for the first time it feels like it is making some sense. My belief in my practice has become stronger. Although I haven't met Swamiji personally, he has inspired me tremendously.
I dont care if these allegations are true or false. I just focus on his teachings.

Post a Comment