Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Swamijis Teachings are priceless

I attended the ASP, NSP programmes in late 2005 and have been attending satsangs ever since. Be it speeches, the numerous meditation techniques taught from Shiva Sutras, Bhagavad Gita, Ashtavakra Samhita ..., or the ones in youtube, the books I regularly read - they have all had a very authentic positive effect on me a person that helped me taking little steps in spiritual path. Even this moment, I vividly experience the "Be Unclutched" message that was delivered so powerfully in NSP programme in Dec 2005. I sincerely thank swamiji for all the guidance in my spiritual path. Thanks Swamiji for showering grace by giving us courage to "Live Enlightenment", "Radiate Enlightenment", "Radiate Shiva Consciousness NOW"

Sriram
Bangalore

No comments:

Post a Comment