Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Miracles in my life

There are no words to express the feelings connected with enlightenment master. Only can feel it His presence and his unconditional love once you deeply involve and fully surrender.

Append below the few miracles happen in my live since I met our beloved Swamiji.

My name is Pugal (healer and running Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam Meditation and healing meditation center in Kulim Kedah) and I completed the first level and second level LBP program in Malaysia during March & June 2007.
However the 3rd level (BSP) and the healer initiation are only held in Bangalore, India. I came to know that there is such course in Dec 07, 2007. I feel very set and helpless. The reason are, first, diffulty in financial, secondly I do not have international passport to any county as I hold permanent residence status in Malaysia due to I’m born in India. I daily pray and chanting the guru mantra 108 times every day and cry in front of “VARAMOORTHI” photo. I highlighted my intention and the problem that I facing to my superior (manager). Our beloved Swamy bless me and my boon is answered. My company fully bared all the expenses incurred for this particular cause, it is, traveling, lodging, accommodation and etc. The company also obtains the “Certificate of identification” (temporary passport-stateless state status) from Malaysian Immigration Department in order to travel to overseas (only permitted country only)

Second miracle is, I do apply for Malaysia citizenship since year 1977 and my application rejected for five times without giving any reason. I’m totally given up and pray and surrender to Swami. In Sept 2009 I received a letter from Home Ministry that my application is dully approved and advise me to complete further process to obtain the Malaysian citizenship certificate and Mykad. I already received both of these and proudly say I am Malaysian citizen.

Third, since I met swamiji and fully follow his teaching and his meditation techniques, I feel my body and mind is very peaceful, active for the whole day and less stress at my work area and key performance indicator getting better and I can perform my job well and I do received praise from my superior.

Forth, my wife, daughter and I are healer initiated by Swamiji and doing healing for those who came to our center at Kulim, Kedah and lot of them benefit from our swamiji spiritual healing. There cancer patients, Aids patient fully recovered. We will publish their testimonial in due course.

There is no limit for the miracles happening in the lives of the devotees around the world, we need not have to write to prove the powers of Swamiji, and I just mentioned this to open the eyes of non believers.

Pray Swamiji and wonderful change will happen to all of us to our outerworld and inner world.

No comments:

Post a Comment