Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

He is not an ordinary man

He is not an ordinary man. I stand 200% next to my swami, not only me buy my family as well. He has blessed us ways people cannot imagine. Dear Swamiji no matter what people say I will never break the connection we have established. You are part of our family, Every Thursday we pray to the Swami and offer him Thal. Swami has cured my sister, taken away a lot my worries as well as blessed my parents. I don't care about the fake lies, Swami ji is and always will be our master and no matter
how hard people try to defame him he will still be the same Parahamnsa in my eyes. I cant wait to attend inner awakening and be with my swami.Thank you so much for starting your movement, we are with you all the way.
Best of luck Swami ji, we are are here for you
Kartik Namrata Mahesh Harsha

No comments:

Post a Comment