Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Healing Experience

I was suffering from IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) where the motion I pass will be watery or to be in simple words it is Loose Motion. I suffered for more than Eight and Half years. I consulted many leading doctors in Allopathy. Also I took medicines from various other system like Homeopathy, Auyerveda and Siddha. They were of no use except for Homepathy, it helped to some extent latter it too had no results. Then phcyatric drugs helped me to some extent latter its results too got saturated.

With no idea of what to do, where to go next, my life turned into hell.

In the mid of 2009 I got introduced to the healing and meditation system of Swami Nithyananda. It had miraculous effects. Latter I attended Kalpatharu, NSP, BSP & Healer Initiation programmes of Swamiji's. Now I am 65% OK. I am confident and happy at my heart. Hell like feel has gone. Day by day the results are improving and consistent.

See a disease which cannot be cured by super intelligent doctors is being cured by Swami Nithyananda.

For the society my suggestion is SEE THE GOOD PART OF SWAMI, TAKE AWAY FROM HIM THE GOODNESS THAT HE OFFERS, BY SEEING THE NEGATIVE SIDE OF SWAMI (assuming it is there) WE ARE GOING TO MISS WHAT HE HAS TO OFFER FOR PEOPLE.

Also I remember(if Iam right) a teacher from the system of Maharishi Vethathri (World Community Service Center) famously called as Vazgha Valamudan (Live a Bright Life in tamil ) said If an ordinary person pursues sex then it is a waste of vital energy but if an enlightened person pursues it then it is just like passage of sweat or urine as the energy has already raised to their HEAD

So let us not pin point negative things and be a looser.

Also I request to see the testimonials of public who were benefited by the Healing of Swami. It is there in youtube. Also I request to view the youtube cliping on the research done by doctors of USA under the title "Nithyananda Research on Meditation"

Thank you,
Manikandan Elangovan

No comments:

Post a Comment