Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

For every problem there is a solution

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have great respect for Swami Nithyananda and have been very disturbed by the recent outcome of events. Not so much by the allegations because I trust Swamiji but because of the way the public has reacted to them.
Sri Nithyananda was the one who told me that for every problem there is a solution and so I believe for this problem too, there is a definitive solution. The root cause of this whole scandal and conspiracy is the video released showing Swamiji having an intimate affair with the Tamil actress Ranjitha. It was from this that all the other allegations stemmed. I just watched the interview by Rajiv Malhotra with Swamiji and was dissappointed to see that he didnt address this key issue, which i think is bothering people the most. I deeply trust in Swamiji and he's said too many amazing things that've awed me for me to doubt his intentions so easily. If the intimate affair was fake, he should boldly say it and if it was not, I'm sure Swamiji has a valid explanation for it.
I'd just like to say that I'm sending this e-mail not only to show my support but also because i believe that if Swamiji addresses this root cause immediately in his next press conference, it will help solve the problem much faster. If this has not already been decided, I would like that you please inform him.
Thanks and Regards,
Balavignesh Krishnamurthy

No comments:

Post a Comment