Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

He is my Guru

Paramahamsa Nithyanandaji has transformed my life. After attending his Life Bliss Program level 1, I understood for the first time what gratitude is - how much to feel thankful for, how lucky we all are - for the earth, air, water, sunshine, rain, food, farmers, salesmen, shopkeepers, sweepers, government, doctors, nurses, engineers, scientists... how intelligent this whole existence is. I always feel that yes, Existence is providing so much for me. I am so happy for all this. As Swamiji says "Gratitude is the greatest attitude". It is a real eye-opener.

After attending his Life Bliss Program level 2, I felt so joyful and even my wife and family started to notice positive changes in me. Even my wife wanted to thank Swamiji for all this. I was more joyful, gave more care to my wife, life was more intense.

On the spiritual side, I cannot express my feelings in words. In India, much importance is given to a Guru. And I really feel blessed to meet a true Guru. I have also had many instances when my sincere prayers to Him were answered. He taught me how to pray deeply. His words, books, videos, teachings... all are a testimony to his deep understanding of this existence. They also indicate his sincere compassion for us all.

He never proclaimed that he is God or anything. He just showed us how to live life more beautifully - without any conflict. Understand our greeds, fear, worries - simply be aware of them intensely - they will disappear by themselves. Be like Shiva, Christ, Krishna, Buddha, Mohammed Nabi. He demystified all the great ancient teachings so that it can be understood as well as practiced in the modern day.
Also note that when Jesus Christ healed people, showed miracles, spread the message of 'Love' and toppled down ministries and wrong practices, it is 'we' who crucified him brutally. And now we treat Him as our savior. Let us learn from history.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Binoy Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment