Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

Why are we abusing Gurus?

I wonder why the gurus are abused again and again and again? Problem is, we are not worthy of them. They stand for the ultimate truth and we are not ready for it, that’s all. Unfortunately, we have media under our control and the Gurus become a minority! Look at the ironical Truth.

I have attended many other Guru’s programs and I have attended Nithyananda’s programs also. I can tell you, my experience with his talks and programs has been amazing. His teaching is jeevan mukti – Living Enlightenment. The result is ‘Living a conflict-free life.’ I can tell u from firsthand experience that my life today is conflict-free. In every moment and in every situation, I can see the difference between how I was earlier and how I am now. There is a clear lubrication inside me which doesn’t allow anything to touch my consciousness. I am clearly on a higher plane now. I wish that other people will start enjoying this plane of living. It can happen if we allow it to. Let us stop defaming enlightened masters and start living enlightenment. Jai Nithyananda! We need you for a long long time on planet earth.

David Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment