Write in your experience

Thank you for your continued support & contribution to this blog. This material is helping us build a comprehensive case portfolio that can be presented to the press, on TV, etc,. to garner public support for our cause! It is great to see the overwhelming positive responses and flood of emails in support of Nithyananda. If you want to post on this blog, share your blissful experiences by writing in to: Ncourage1000@gmail.com


_________________________________________

I absolutely stand by my master

Hello Nithyanada; thank you God i have been trying to express my thoughts about this allegations since it started. I even wrote on different site after I saw Swamiji's speech after the allegation.

I didn't write a very good message as i want to because, i was so emotional. However, for me my experience about Swamiji's teaching is a wonder full experience I start to know about Swamiji last year around April 2009 through my neighbour by reading a couple of his books.

I became so connected, i say finally someone explain it so much better what i been longing for so long. I even start the meditation because it is very practical and i enjoy doing the meditation and i start feeling some calmness within a few month the same year in September i met Swamiji at Calpataru in Toronto my experience at darshan some thing i will never forget.

For a very long time i was such in a mess in my life after i met Swamiji it felt like a huge load is been lifted from my head. He change my inner state within a short period of time i can not Waite to have innerawakning program in the near future at the ashram i relay want actual i need to see the ultimate.

Swamiji before i get to know about your teaching for the past 8 years i have read all kinds of spiritual books learn ed a lot but, non of them gave me such reassurance that it is my right and the possibility i can be in Bliss within without acquiring any thing from outside and i experience the bliss.

I want to say thank you a so much for freeing me from my ignorance, i am very great full to know you i hope all this nonsense will be over soon & you will continue to do what you love to do teaching all humankind for no cost on you tube and I can't Waite to see you at the Ashram to take the inner-awaking program i relay need to see the ultimate.

Sincerely

Cindy HAILEMARIAM

No comments:

Post a Comment